The Services hereunder are offered by Asca-corp S.R.L., registered at:
Ronda Sant Ramon de Penyafort 40, 09830, Besos Mar, Barcelona; VAT and number registration in the Commercial Y5732957Z.
Description of Users and Acceptance of Terms
Information We Collect or Receive
We may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that will be used to sign up and to identify you as an Investor. Also, some Personal Information will be collected at the contract moment once a package should purchasing. Personal Information may be freely provided by the User in a dedicated input or through specific form displayed or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Website. Some Data requested by this Website is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service.
In the course of operating the Platform and providing the Services, we collect or receive the following types of information:
When you register to become an Investor, you will be asked to provide us with certain information about you, such as your name, date of birth, home address, telephone number, and email address. When you are purchasing a package we may also collect more information such as Tax ID number, IBAN, bank name, job position and information to verify your identity (passport, ID card or driver’s license information) and some Personal Information when you voluntarily provide us with Personal Information as a Visitor, such as when you need to contact us.
Nonpublic Personal Information
Investment Package Information
Transaction, Card and Bank Information
Additional and/or Other Information
We may automatically collect or receive additional information about you, your use of our Platform, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other devices used to access our Platform (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
a. From Your Activity
- IP address, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device;
- Browser type and language;
- Referring and exit pages and URLs (Uniform Resource Identifier);
- The time of the request for the purchase;
- The country of origin
- Date and time; and
- Details regarding your activity on the Platform, such as search queries and other performance and usage data.
b. About Your Device
- Type of device;
- Universally Unique Identifier (“UUID”);
- Advertising Identifier (“IDFA” or “AdID”);
- Operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows);
- Wireless carrier; and
- Network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, or LTE).
c. From Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Similar Tracking Techniques
d. Third-Party Analytics
How and Where the Information is Used and Shared
The Personal Information collected is used to provide an excellent service to the user, who can, in fact, choose from three different fantastic products: the Package Gold, the Package Diamond and/or the Package FutureLife. You authorize us to use the Personal Information, the Third-Party Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide and improve our Platform and Services; to help us improve the content and functionality of our Platform and Services; to provide trade recommendations; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services. The Personal Information collected to complete the payment can be those sent by the Investor or those related to the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided by the Stripe program. The payment details collected by this Website depend on the payment system used by the Investor.
You also authorize us to use and/or share Information as described below:
- We will access, use, and share the Information as required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you or subsequent requests for support by you.
- To track your purchases, match your purchases with the other Information we have about you and provide suggestions to you that we believe may help you.
- Future Business Money, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples of such functions include website hosting, mailing information, maintaining databases, ID verification, processing applications, processing payments and completing transactions. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide it with the information that it needs to perform its specific function. These companies are authorized to use your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets and you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Platform of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- Future Business Money may disclose your Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Future Business Money, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the financial security of users of the Platform or the public against fraud or other harm, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- We may share your Information with third parties, including but not limited to third-party market research firms for analysis purposes and to help such third parties generate market research data for us which will not identify you personally. Such third parties will provide us with market research data to help us better segment our customer base and understand what products and services would likely work best for our customers.
The Personal Information is processed at the Future Business Money’ Office and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located and may be transferred to another country in which the User is not located. You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by us to protect the Data. For more information, contact us.
We will not share your Information with non-affiliated third parties that may use your Information to market to you, without obtaining your opt-in consent.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by us. In particular, the Investor has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The Investor may withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Information previously expressed at any time, but the company reserves the cancellation at the end of the package or packages purchased;
- Oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Details on the right of the opposition are indicated in the section below.
- Access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the information processed by us, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the information processed;
- Verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his data and request its updating or correction, also updated it directly on the Platform;
- Obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation;
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Information. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data with us.
- Propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of the opposition
When Personal Information is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are filed for free and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month (30 days).
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse of the use of this Website or the related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
Accessing and Modifying Information
If you have provided us any Personal Information, you may access, review, and/or make changes, by making the changes in your registered account settings page, by emailing us at [email protected].
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Third-Party Payment Processor
Some of these services may also allow the sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications regarding payment confirmations or the opening of new packages.
Legal references and basis processing
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area. This privacy statement is drawn upon the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Website.
We process the Information relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, we may be authorized to process Personal Information without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Information is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask us to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contractor necessary to conclude a contract.
The security of your information is important to us. We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. When you enter sensitive information (such as bank account information), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We and our custodian also use third-party ID verification to ensure our users’ true identities are validated. But remember that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such information, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to exercise their rights as provided for by the GDPR. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at [email protected].
Retention of Your Information
We will retain your Information for as long as it serves the purpose(s) for which it was initially collected. We will also retain and use your Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- The Personal Information collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between us will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed;
- The Personal Information collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest to us will be retained until such interest is met;
- When the processing is based on your consent, we may retain the Personal Information for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, we may be obliged to keep the Personal Information for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of authority.
- At the end of the retention period, the Personal Information will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of the term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
We do not email you or send you other electronic communications to request nonpublic information or account information (such as username and password). If you receive an unsolicited email or other electronic communication that appears to be from Future Business Money but you suspect it may be from some other source or fraudulent, please email us at [email protected].
Other Important Notices
The Platform is intended for natural persons who are citizens or other lawful residents of the European Union. The Platform, the Services, and their servers are controlled and operated in the European Union. Please be aware that your Information may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your country of origin. If you are located outside the European Union and choose to use the Platform, you do so at your own risk.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time by us using the contact details.